Phillips Brewing & Malting Co. is on the hunt for a Brand & Consumer Engagement Manager to join our team here in Victoria BC. Working out of Phillips HQ, this freethinking creative will be turning the fantastical ramblings of semi-coherent brewers and artists into reality. With a minimum of two years of experience in creative agency work or brand management, they are organized, always meet timelines, and their eye for detail is as developed as their palate for beer.
If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter outlining how you fit the role.
Thank you to all applicants, however only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Curate our Phillips brand identity and ensure all consumer communication reflects and reinforces our brand personality
- Develop, plan, and execute creative brand campaigns and projects across a variety of mediums
- Ensure executions are consistent with the broader brand/project vision
- Design, create and maintain project management tools, communications strategies, and complete detailed post-mortems to assess efficacy and Flawless execution is the goal
- Progress is tracked and there is a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and
- Identify project risks as early as possible and communicate both issues and proposed solutions clearly
- Ensure quality control guidelines are consistent with the brand across all mediums and
- Oversee event execution, ensuring budgets and all people resources are managed to plan (BC, AB, ON)
- Ensure that Phillips is active in all relevant social media channels with creative programming that engages our core demographic and grows our overall audience Lead regular, creative brainstorming sessions with Phillips leadership to produce our next big idea
- Foster idea sharing and creativity generation from throughout the brewery and from close associates
- Completed post-secondary education with a Marketing or Communications major
- Successful track record as a brand manager, agency creative director or major event producer is preferred
- Project management experience is desired
- Videography and photography experience/skills are key assets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Enjoy craft beer and craft beverages and a possess deep appreciation for the importance of culture
- Technically proficient with graphics-focused computer software
- Experienced in building relationships and networking
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to lead by example
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Additional projects may be assigned that play to your strengths