March 20th, 2020 – We want to help out everyone that may be self-isolating to keep our community safe. Introducing Phillips Ales on Wheels: our new home beer delivery service running Wednesday through Sunday between 4-8pm. We’ve partnered up with our friends at West Coast Brewery tours to get our craft brews to your door.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- We will be delivering within 10km radius from the brewery including the following areas: Langford, Colwood, all Victoria, Esquimalt, View Royal, Saanich & Cordova Bay
- Phone in your order to 250 380 1912 x 2
- All orders must be received between noon-6pm in order to receive delivery that day (Wed-Sun) between 4-8pm
- You will need to provide your name and date of birth when ordering
- There is a minimum order requirement of one flat (24 cans or bottles) per order
- There is a $5 delivery fee that goes to West Coast Brewery Tours to help them delivery delicious beer to you
- Once your order is placed you’ll need to pay for your order in full along with the delivery fee using a visa or mastercard (no AMEX accepted)
- Please include any special instructions for driver like basement suite or apartment number
- We’ll also need a contact number that we can reach upon arrival
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
- You will need to provide 2 pieces of ID that match the name and DOB given at time of order upon delivery (one of which must be Government ID)
- We cannot leave any orders on door steps if you aren’t home
Just because you may be self-isolating doesn’t mean your beer fridge has to be. Stay safe and healthy and look out for one another in the meantime!